Digital skills for adults
DIGIT-ALL is an Erasmus+ project that aims to improve and extend the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of low-skilled or low-qualified adults by making available flexible learning offers adapted to their learning needs (e.g. blended learning, digital learning applications), and by the validation of skills acquired through informal and non-formal learning. The DIGIT-ALL project will develop digital skills in adult learners with a low level or with no digital competencies at all, and, at the same time, certify them under a European framework.
The three online courses with their topics available to train adult people with low digital skills are:
Course 1 – Safety (Level 2):
- Protecting devices;
- Protecting personal data and privacy;
- Protecting health and well-being;
- Protecting the environment.
Course 2 – Information and data literacy(Level 2):
- Information and data literacy;
- Evaluating data, information and digital content;
- Managing data, information and digital content.
Course 3 – Communication and collaboration (Level 2):
- Interacting through digital technologies;
- Sharing through digital technologies;
- Engaging in citizenship through digital technologies;
- Collaborating through digital technologies;
The DIGIT-ALL partners have already develop their contentsin English version.
The consortium will soon launch the first Pilot test to improve the material developed and after this, it will be translated into the respective mother tongues of each project partner in addition to the English version.
To follow the entire process, have access to materials and other news, you can also follow us through:
See you soon!